|Monday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Thursday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 7pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm
- Disabled Toilets
This bright, spacious and welcoming library operates in the heart of the Templehall community.
The library provides a broad range of books, reference resources and computers with free access to Microsoft Office packages and the Internet. A small collection of Urdu books are also available for borrowing.
Children are very welcome and regular activities include Bookbug - stories, rhymes and songs for "toddlers who have found their feet".
Coffee Break meets monthly - please ask our staff for more details.
A gentle exercise class for the over 50s is held weekly.
ON at Templehall Library:
- Books and audiobooks
- Children's Section
- Regular bookbug sessions, storytimes and craft sessions
- Large Print Books
- Free requests for books which are not on our shelves when you visit
- DVDs to hire for a small charge
- Small shop with bookmarks, bags etc.
- High quality reference books and online information
- Newspapers - current & local
- Free PCs and internet access (bookable in advance)
- Basic IT skills taster sessions
- Photocopying and scanning
- Urdu Books
- FREE Wifi
Planning your visit
- Free parking
- Public toilets
- Nearby bus stops
- Baby changing facilities