WE ARE CURRENTLY STILL CLOSED
DUE TO COVID-19
To do all we can to protect team members, customers and communities, and reflecting the Scottish Government's new Stay at Home measures, our frontline services are on hold.
Please keep checking back for updates and once again we thank you for your continued support during these difficult times.
We are currently still closed due to COVID-19 - at the moment not all of our library branches are suitable for re-opening while restrictions are in place.
Find a full list on our visiting your library page.
You can find our spacious and bright library in the centre of the village. The Fife Council local office is also located within the building.
ON at Kincardine Library:
- Books to suit all ages and interests, including on CD and in large print
- Free requests for our books not on the shelf when you visit
- High quality reference books and online information
- Free PC and internet access (please book in advance)
- Basic IT skills taster sessions
- Occasional children’s rhymetime, storytelling and craft sessions
- Photocopying and scanning facilities
- Local History resources
- FREE Wifi
Planning your visit:
- Bus service with nearby stops
- On street parking