Terms & Conditions
By using our website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you buy any goods or services from the website you agree to be bound by the Conditions of Sale and any specific conditions set out there.
We are committed to the highest standard and quality of information and every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information.
We give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accept no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance upon material contained on this site, including performance details as these are also subject to change without prior notice. Nevertheless, if you feel that content on this site is incorrect please do contact us.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided from third parties is accurate and not defamatory or offensive. We cannot control the content from or take responsibility for external providers or linked pages. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on information contained in these web pages or goods or services purchased from them. However, if you feel we have linked to an inappropriate site please let us know.
Conditions of Sale
We must be provided with contact details when you book in order to get in touch if there is any change of plan.
For safety, every person in the auditorium must have a ticket — even babes in arms.
If you are entitled to a concession we ask for proof of eligibility, so bring this with you.
Prices sometimes change from those published. We will let you know when you book.
A reservation fee per ticket may apply to certain performances for the provision of external ticketing services. This will be clearly marked in these circumstances. If you need a wheelchair space or have special requirements, please contact the Box Office staff directly who will be happy to assist.
Once you have made your purchase:
- Please check all of the details on your tickets/email confirmation; we can’t always make changes later.
- Please keep your tickets in a safe place; we can’t always replace them.
- Tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
Fife Cultural Trust reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives which may be shown on the ticket or as displayed on the premises to:
- refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
- refuse entry of and use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment
- request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request
- delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval in the performance/event
- make any change whatsoever in the performance/event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- cancel or abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond it’s control without notice being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at the Management’s discretion, a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket
- to identify the correct information where conflicting information is advertised
- to request proof of status for all concession tickets
Except where stated, all copyrights in this website - including its design and structure, illustrations, photographs, pictures, sound, scripts, text, animation, film and any other material appearing on this site - belong to Fife Cultural Trust, or third parties who have allowed Fife Cultural Trust to use their material.
Loading content from this website within a frame for commercial gain is expressly forbidden. Users and other websites may not redeliver any of the pages, text, images, or other content of this website using frames without our express written permission. We reserve the right to adapt our website's source code to circumvent unauthorised framing by external websites.
If you have any questions, please contact our Marketing Team in the first instance, who will be happy to help.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
You assume full responsibility for the protection of your computer system including computer hardware, software and stored data including that of third parties who may access your computer system. By logging on you will assume the responsibility of ensuring that data downloaded or otherwise received from this website are free from viruses or other items of a destructive nature. Any damage to your computer, software or data by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via our site will be your own responsibility.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Fife Cultural Trust reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. Any changes will be posted on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and in what circumstances we disclose it.