|Monday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
|Thursday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 7pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm|
9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm
Templehall Library will be closed for the Festive Holidays from
5pm Saturday 23rd December and will reopen 9.30am Thursday 28th December
then closed again from
5pm Saturday 30th December and will reopen 9.30am Thursday 4th January
- Disabled Toilets
This bright, spacious and welcoming library operates in the heart of the Templehall community.
The library provides a broad range of books, reference resources and computers with free access to Microsoft Office packages and the Internet. A small collection of Urdu books are also available for borrowing.
Children are very welcome and regular activities include Bookbug - stories, rhymes and songs for "toddlers who have found their feet".
Coffee Break meets monthly - please ask our staff for more details.
A gentle exercise class for the over 50s is held weekly.
ON at Templehall Library:
- Books and audiobooks
- Children's Section
- Regular bookbug sessions, storytimes and craft sessions
- Large Print Books
- Free requests for books which are not on our shelves when you visit
- DVDs to hire for a small charge
- Small shop with bookmarks, bags etc.
- High quality reference books and online information
- Newspapers - current & local
- Free PCs and internet access (bookable in advance)
- Basic IT skills taster sessions
- Photocopying and scanning
- Urdu Books
- FREE Wifi
Planning your visit
- Free parking
- Public toilets
- Nearby bus stops
- Baby changing facilities