|Monday||9.30am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 7pm|
|Thursday||9.30am to 7pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 5pm|
9.30am to 5pm
St Andrews Library will be closed for the Festive Holidays from
5pm Saturday 23rd December and will reopen 9.30am Thursday 28th December
then closed again from
5pm Saturday 30th December and will reopen 9.30am Thursday 4th January
A lift gives access to all parts of the building. Disabled toilet is on the first floor.
St Andrews Library
It’s all going ON at St Andrews Library. A bright, modern airy space, which still maintains many original features such as stained glass windows and high ceilings - it’s not hard to see why the building is such a popular community resource.
With regular children’s activities, story-times, author visits, interactive displays and exhibitions - we suggest you pop along if you thought that libraries were all about books (of course we have a marvellous selection of those too!).
We are here to stretch the knowledge and imagination of the people of St Andrews and beyond.
St Andrews Library has a meeting/activity room that can be hired by individuals, businesses, community groups and organisations.
Did you know St Andrews Library has picture rails that can be used by community groups or commercial artists?
ON at St Andrews Library
- Books to suit all ages & interests, including on audiobooks and large print
- Free requests for our books not on the shelf when you visit
- Access to quality reference books and online information
- Free PC and internet access (please book in advance)
- Basic IT skills taster sessions
- Children’s rhymetime, storytelling and craft sessions
- Scanning & Fax facilities
- Newspapers – current and local
- Baby changing facilities
- FREE Wifi
Planning your visit
- Street parking (£1/hour)
- Stops for buses nearby