Fife Cultural Trust manages and operates cultural services on behalf of Fife Council for people living, working and visiting Fife!
Fife Cultural Trust is responsible for:
- 35 branch and integrated Fife Council libraries, the schools' library service, two mobile libraries, a home delivery service and two support buildings.
- 12 museum and heritage venues including St Monans Windmill and St Margaret's Cave.
- 4 theatre and community venues including Rothes Halls, the Adam Smith Theatre, The Lochgelly Centre and Carnegie Hall, Dunfermline.
- Fife's mobile museum, The MAC bus, which regularly tours to schools and venues across the region and beyond.
- A new centre for Fife Council's archives and collections, including stewardship and care for objects in trust.
- Fife Council’s Records management.
- Fife’s Cultural Strategy, Partnerships, and Consortium
The Trust’s work is guided and informed by our mission, vision and values and purpose.
Fife will be a culturally vibrant and rewarding place to live, work, study and visit
Enriching lives in Fife
Inclusive, Creative, Trusted, Enabling, Integrity
Fife Cultural Trust provides creative, entertaining and learning experiences that enhance the quality of life, through our partnerships and in our Museums, Galleries, Libraries and Theatres
Have any comments or complaints about our venues or services? Click here and let us know.